Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I am so disappointed with what DJI has done to the Inspire 1

Reaction score
I am so disappointed in the slight of hand DJI recently have performed with the Inspire 1. After 70 flights, my Log images were so magically transformed from a dull low contrast log file as I applied my 3rd party LUT to them releasing enhanced grading ability. During the FW upgrade from 1.3 to 1.4, they have taken it away, or at least have watered it down to something that barely retains any colourspace depth. When now I toggle between the newly named D-LOG and NONE, there is barely a difference. DJI have one last little joke for us all as this coincided with the release of the X5 camera, their D-LOG is really an abbreviation of how we have been 'De-LOGed'. It is such a shame such a great product we paid for has now been handicapped in this way to dumb it down for the release of the X5.

I have tried to reverse the FW back to 1.3 and have succeeded with the airframe but the camera is permanently stuck on 1.4.

I wonder what they have planned to hobble the Inspire 1 Pro when that product is succeeded?

Last edited:
Reactions: . Steven Wilcox

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide