Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I am struggling with Gains on my Inspire1 with X5.I am on QR prop

Reaction score
Good morning/afternoon/evening guys.

Please help me out with the gains . I recently graduated from X3 to X5 on my one year older inspire1. I am having hard time with the gains, My Inspire1 does not fly smooth , when i yaw sometimes it gets stuck and i have to apply a considerable amount of yaw Inputs to continue yaw. Screenshot of all gains would be really appreciated .

I used to yaw my Inspire1 with X3 smoothly . now i am having a very hard time.

I just joined this group today , i did search about this topic on forum and i couldnt find it .

Thank you so much .

Do you have the correct/updated firmware on your bird? Is everything calibrated? IMU? RC? Did you do a factory reset?

Chris

my app version is 2.6.0 , a/c version is 1.6.00.40, RC version is 1.5.70 and camera version is 1.3.0.60 . i never had problem with IMU thing. I havent done factory resetting though .

Good morning/afternoon/evening guys.

Please help me out with the gains . I recently graduated from X3 to X5 on my one year older inspire1. I am having hard time with the gains, My Inspire1 does not fly smooth , when i yaw sometimes it gets stuck and i have to apply a considerable amount of yaw Inputs to continue yaw. Screenshot of all gains would be really appreciated .

I used to yaw my Inspire1 with X3 smoothly . now i am having a very hard time.

I just joined this group today , i did search about this topic on forum and i couldnt find it .

Thank you so much .
This would not be a gains issue if it is 'getting stuck' during yaw.
Do a full stick calibration and come back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44