Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I HATE DJI but still have purchased an OSMO

Reaction score
Firstly, just to get the rant out of the way, I hate DJI with a passion, their customer service is as much as non-existent in my case and they lied and cheated me out of money for repairs to my Phantom 4 which I tried countless times to put to them but this was simply followed up by more lies.
Not what I would ever expect of a multi billion dollar company.

Anyway, I do love the Phantom, its a great bit of kit but I just despise DJI.

So, with that in mind I was looking for a handheld camera tool and the OSMO was of course the best option so for Christmas the wife purchased me one and to be fair, I'm over the moon with it, I am hoping that as it is a hand held tool it won't be susceptible to the issues the drone has which can drop from the sky if an issue with comms happens, this of course can't happen with the OSMO.

Anyway, I hope to use it to film some of the cars we work with so will be looking on the forum for advice and tips.

Reactions: Dave Elmore
I'm looking to get one also. I have a X3 and X5 already so I was going to get just the handle kit and X5 adapter.

I have an OSMO with the sport accessory kit and I like the set up. It is a little cumbersome and frustrating getting it connected to your device every time you want to shoot some video but other than that I like it. Unless you are shooting pro footage I would not get the X5 OSMO just because of the cost and little gains. If you want really good footage get a Nikon 5500 with an adjustable tripod and that will give you everything you need and shoots excellent RAW footage.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

I have an OSMO with the sport accessory kit and I like the set up. It is a little cumbersome and frustrating getting it connected to your device every time you want to shoot some video but other than that I like it. Unless you are shooting pro footage I would not get the X5 OSMO just because of the cost and little gains. If you want really good footage get a Nikon 5500 with an adjustable tripod and that will give you everything you need and shoots excellent RAW footage.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

To move that Nikon like the osmo, it'll set you back a couple of grand to get the Ronin. I do understand your thought process though [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using InspirePilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD