Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I never update my firmware

SMD

Reaction score
Purchased my Inspire 2 the week it was available from DJI. I have the same firmware that is shipped with. It has it's quirks but has been solid since day one. Of course I have a brand new Crystal Sky sitting in the corner because it's not compatible. My I2 is living in its own world because I haven't updated the software on my iPad 4 mini nor the DJI GO4 App. Wanted to get some thoughts about the current state about the most recent firmware. I've read so many threads describing problems after updating and the owners wishing they never did so. Thoughts?

Hello,
Don't you know the saying "WHEN THINGS WORK RIGHT DON'T TOUCH IT" I too have the Inspire 2 with it's original firmware, and it works great, i have more than 10 drones on certain i've upgraded the firmware, and got a lot of problems

Reactions: SMD
any way that its possible to send me your firmware version that you have maybe backed up somewhere and have the versions of all your dji software that you use to be able to fly it?

Hello,
Don't you know the saying "WHEN THINGS WORK RIGHT DON'T TOUCH IT" I too have the Inspire 2 with it's original firmware, and it works great, i have more than 10 drones on certain i've upgraded the firmware, and got a lot of problems
I agree I don't want to touch but it's a bummer since I spent $1K on Crystal Sky and it won't work due to compatibility issues. So many people have reported problems as you said. I guess I'll leave it alone. Thanks.

any way that its possible to send me your firmware version that you have maybe backed up somewhere and have the versions of all your dji software that you use to be able to fly it?
I don't have the firmware backed-up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexzazz