Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I shot a water tower today.

Nice color and clarity!

"...each panel appears to have been welded together on site."
Yessir.... that's how they build 'em.

Reactions: LaunchHSV
Well done, especially since it looks like you were flying it all yourself, no pre-programmed flight. I might suggest you should have used the shot looking straight down, earlier in the video, just passing right over it looking down would have been cool.

Well done, especially since it looks like you were flying it all yourself, no pre-programmed flight. I might suggest you should have used the shot looking straight down, earlier in the video, just passing right over it looking down would have been cool.

That's a great suggestion, if I go back I will remember to do that. Yes, it was free flown, with no pre-programming. I find it difficult to get the exact shot using programmed motion and I find at times it has a mind of it's own:rolleyes:

I'm in NO way being critical and I'm asking as a learning opportunity. The first 11 seconds of the video are kind of blurry and pixelated. At 12 seconds it becomes crystal clear. Thoughts on why and how to avoid it?

I'm in NO way being critical and I'm asking as a learning opportunity. The first 11 seconds of the video are kind of blurry and pixelated. At 12 seconds it becomes crystal clear. Thoughts on why and how to avoid it?
I'm not sure why that is. It could be the device you're using is buffering the video and bringing it to the proper resolution?

ok - it's a pretty high end PC and I've tried scrolling back and forth to see if it was a loading issue. I'll see what I can do on my end. Great video!

Figured it out - it's my browser (Chrome) adjusting testing or looking for best resolution as I have it set to "Auto" in youtube. If I manually set it to 1080 it is clear in the beginning.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan