Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I think I'll just leave it right here.

Flying low over an uninformed crowd?? What a bad decision. I turned down a job last week even though it was much less risky than this parade watcher. It killed me to say no because it would have led to multiple leads.

I was scheduled to do an outdoor shoot of a graduating class. All in their caps and gowns. Standing in the shape of their school letters. Great light. Great location. In an emergency I had altitude and ATTI to bail me out. It was a go until the weather turned. The organizer wanted to relocate inside the gym. Physically it could be done, but I had to pull the plug. There was no where to bail out if there was an emergency.

The networking from the outdoor shots would have been priceless. The children of many business owners and a couple of real estate agents were ready for their aerials photos.

Bad decisions by pilots like this parade watcher result in bad local ordinances. Ugh

Flying low over an uninformed crowd?? What a bad decision. I turned down a job last week even though it was much less risky than this parade watcher. It killed me to say no because it would have led to multiple leads.

I was scheduled to do an outdoor shoot of a graduating class. All in their caps and gowns. Standing in the shape of their school letters. Great light. Great location. In an emergency I had altitude and ATTI to bail me out. It was a go until the weather turned. The organizer wanted to relocate inside the gym. Physically it could be done, but I had to pull the plug. There was no where to bail out if there was an emergency.

The networking from the outdoor shots would have been priceless. The children of many business owners and a couple of real estate agents were ready for their aerials photos.

Bad decisions by pilots like this parade watcher result in bad local ordinances. Ugh
Good decision. I flew inside a gym once and was fighting the Phantom the entire time. In GPS, it drifted more than atti. And the A/C was blowing it every which way.

Reactions: Outta Control

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk