Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I want a big "NO CARD" warning i the app.

Reaction score
I know it's my fault, but it is the second time I fly during a job and forgot the memory card.

The first time I flew I just return the drone and put in the card, but this last time I was way out and in a critical timetable for a happening. Missed the event when I had to return .. GAAAHHH.

BLINK BLINK "NO CARD" BLINK BLINK

Please... :(

Good best practice is to take a picture and a 5 second video on the ground before you even leave. Mine has never left the ground without a test pic and a test video. Never mind a missing SD card, between SD errors and memory issues there can are several other things that can go wrong and waste valuable time on site.

Good best practice is to take a picture and a 5 second video on the ground before you even leave. Mine has never left the ground without a test pic and a test video. Never mind a missing SD card, between SD errors and memory issues there can are several other things that can go wrong and waste valuable time on site.
That's a good practice for suretape1.jpg tape2.jpg .
I also have a little piece of signal orange tape attached to all my SD cards. I can see from a distance that the camera is loaded. It also helps to locate your card in case it flee jumped away during a card change. And prevents from jumping at all because you can hold the tape down while pressing the card in the slot.

Reactions: Mazz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44