Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I1 not entering travel mode

Reaction score
For some reason i cant get my inspire 1s legs to come down anymore. it just makes a clicking noise as if its trying ti power the mechanism but nothing actually happens with the legs. anyone know how to fix it?

For some reason i cant get my inspire 1s legs to come down anymore. it just makes a clicking noise as if its trying ti power the mechanism but nothing actually happens with the legs. anyone know how to fix it?
Moved to correct section as this is Inspire 1 related.

There are so many threads on this already please use search on the forum before posting up a new thread

Moved to correct section as this is Inspire 1 related.

There are so many threads on this already please use search on the forum before posting up a new thread

can you let me know which thread covered this? i searched it before but the problem other folks had appear software related or surface related. mine has worked before and there wasnt a software update and ive tried it on numerous flat surfaces. im just a hobbiest in drones and not very tech savvy so was hoping someone can diagnose for me

Reactions: Jim Weist
can you let me know which thread covered this? i searched it before but the problem other folks had appear software related or surface related. mine has worked before and there wasnt a software update and ive tried it on numerous flat surfaces. im just a hobbiest in drones and not very tech savvy so was hoping someone can diagnose for me
Try - Can't enter travel mode on newest firmware

My post #28.

See if that works

Thanks!! i did try the screw method but unfortunately i couldnt tell if the screwdriver ever engaged it - it was a very small hole and the driver can get easily shakem off the groove. I wasnt able to get the landing gear to manually adjust though, but ill try again.
It only needs a tiny nudge - and not while the aircraft is powered on.
Do it when it's off, then try.

If that doesn't work, as suggested above you likely have stripped gears in the servo and will need to replace the assembly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuslanmuG