Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I2 Controller Problem

Reaction score
My controller is doing a fast beep and won't connect to I2. It has been fine until this morning. Anyone else ever had this issue?

I did a second RC update for the I2, but it only does the last one on mine now since the last firmware update and no more prior (older version) rollbacks. It said downloading and hit 100%, but never really clear if it installed it. Now it says 'None' for available. I also re-linked the I2 and RC.

I still think my RC has issues though as it will turn itself off at times with some LEDs still on. I'm not really trusting the last update to the bird and RC both.

I need to uninstall the GO 4 and reinstall in the tablet too due to missing map issues with the P4. Not crazy about it self-starting in the background on the Android either and killing off the battery doing or calling wherever in the background even though I didn't start it so I may remove it entirely since I use the iPad more. Reviews in Google Play on it report the same. GO is becoming major bloatware now.

I'm wondering if DJI will ever produce a 100% bug-free app/firmware update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez