Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I2 Crystal Sky map issues

Reaction score
Greetings:
I have experienced map issues since the first day I powered on my Crystal Sky 7.85 Ultra. The issues are simply lack of detail to the point they are useless. To fix the problem all I have to do is switch to my iPad 10.5 and the maps are both current and at a detail level where they are usable. Granted I live in a remote area of Alaska but if an apple product can do it why not a DJI product?
I have submitted a detailed explanation of the problem to both the Android map provider and DJI . Zero response from the map provider. DJI will pass the data you gather on to engineering and it may or may not be resolved in the next firmware release.
Link to the issue on the DJI accessories forum:
Crystal sky maps lack detail and can not be used

Just curious if anyone else in remote ares are having these issues.

Greetings:
I have experienced map issues since the first day I powered on my Crystal Sky 7.85 Ultra. The issues are simply lack of detail to the point they are useless. To fix the problem all I have to do is switch to my iPad 10.5 and the maps are both current and at a detail level where they are usable. Granted I live in a remote area of Alaska but if an apple product can do it why not a DJI product?
I have submitted a detailed explanation of the problem to both the Android map provider and DJI . Zero response from the map provider. DJI will pass the data you gather on to engineering and it may or may not be resolved in the next firmware release.
Link to the issue on the DJI accessories forum:
Crystal sky maps lack detail and can not be used

Just curious if anyone else in remote ares are having these issues.

I live in a pretty mainstream location but the maps on the Crystal Sky are still very out of date and lacking detail (low resolution) so you are not the first to notice just how much better the Apple iOS maps are...

Reactions: Papasam
I use a Mavic and do live broadcast using camcorders. I pass the images to a cutting table. my CrystalSky screen can not retrieve information from the battery when I choose to leave the screen full and without information, does anyone have any tips?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lifeisart