Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I2 X7 24mm - Need Night Video Settings for Live TV Broadcast

Reaction score
I will be connecting to a broadcast van for a live night tennis sporting event which has top end court lighting. I will be plugged in live through the HDMI to SDI conversion box from the RC. Questions, can anyone recommend the night settings for the X7? I have been testing around my neighborhood with street lights but can't seem to get the right combination. Any comments are welcome please. Thanks.

Attachments

• Night Shot 1.jpg
    Night Shot 1.jpg
    513 KB · Views: 44
Try these
iso: 800 or 1600 depending on how much noise you are comfortable with
shutter: 30
aperture: 2.8 <- what was dji thinking????

I am thinking x5 or x5s would be better since there are faster lenses available for low light situations.

Your best bet really is to get out to the court and do some tests with the court lighting. Not sure if that's possible but highly recommended. Street lighting will be far less intense and also a softer light than what they use at a tennis stadium or high end complex.

I will be connecting to a broadcast van for a live night tennis sporting event which has top end court lighting. I will be plugged in live through the HDMI to SDI conversion box from the RC. Questions, can anyone recommend the night settings for the X7? I have been testing around my neighborhood with street lights but can't seem to get the right combination. Any comments are welcome please. Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo