Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Ideal Travel Case for Inspire 2

Reaction score
Website
www.visualair.co.uk
Anyone thats after a travel case that doesn't cost the earth I recommend the B&W Folding Bike Case

foldingbikecase

You would think this was made for the inspire 2 case. Perfect snug fit. I just cut the foam to fit a bit better.

I paid £135 delivered, but price seems to go up and down for some reason.

DSC06323.jpg DSC06324.jpg DSC06325.jpg DSC06326.jpg

Well after much thought I decided to get the big boy fits everything in plus 2 chargers as upto 8 battery’s now and got the new led lights very bright good kit

Attachments

• DD307766-4B3B-49C0-AD3F-95FB5583C148.jpeg
    DD307766-4B3B-49C0-AD3F-95FB5583C148.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 109
Well after much thought I decided to get the big boy fits everything in plus 2 chargers as upto 8 battery’s now and got the new led lights very bright good kit
Watch your weight in that... it gets mighty heavy and starts getting a bit unwieldy with a load of kit in it! ;) Only consolation is that no-one's gonna be able to leg it with it very easily when you're out n about on the links :D

Just curious but what is the black clip straddling the top front area on the Inspire 2 used
for?

2nd that i wonder whats taking them so long to make one?
just ask on a facebook and people say they not going to do the inspack for i2.
nobody try to fix the i2 inside the inspack maybe have enough place for put him inside?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zaruripapers