Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Idiot Props

Reaction score
a stupid person.
synonyms: fool, ***, halfwit, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, cretin, moron, imbecile, simpleton;
informaldope, ninny, nincompoop, chump, dimwit, dumbo, dummy, dum-dum, loon, dork, sap, jackass, blockhead, jughead, bonehead, knucklehead, fathead, butthead, numbskull, numbnuts, dumb-***, doofus, clod, dunderhead, ditz, lummox, knuckle-dragger, dipstick, thickhead, meathead, meatball, wooden-head, airhead, pinhead, lamer, lamebrain, peabrain, birdbrain, mouth-breather, scissorbill, jerk, nerd, donkey, nitwit, twit, boob, twerp, hoser, schmuck, bozo, turkey, chowderhead, dingbat, mook;
vulgar slangasshat

If your using Quick Release Props:confused:

You need to stop:mad:

Before someone gets hurt:(

Keep the UAV community safe:cool:

This thread needs more background information for it to be worthwhile.
It’s been many many many incidents with somebody’s quick release props. In the 3 years on the forum I’ve become a well informed pupil of @The Editor.

My inspire i1 is still fully operational. I remember when and why they started making quick release.

Interesting. I appreciate the point you make. Never saw that much reported here other than red prop rattle. Mine has that, so does every other Inspire I've ever witnessed. Not a single report of an issue from my dealer and all of the people who use them around here. Dunno....

@dieselshadow what do you use on the i1?

I have the factory props. Red ones are a tad loose and could rattle. I don’t hear them rattle. The machine is smooth and shows zero issues.

I am a newb to this industry though. And I’m not afraid to learn. I really like the folding props that are offered by FDS, but don’t like the fact they would kill my warranty.

What options are they for the inspire 2as far as props go the ones that came with my inspire 2work fine is there a problem with them

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell