Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

If I buy a used I2 with X7 cam with license keys unlocked, do they transfer to me?

Reaction score
Sorry if had been covered...Just a quick question, if I buy a used I2 with license keys unlocked, do they transfer to me or are they tied to the bird and to the DJI login of the person who bought them? The seller and I neither one are sure of whether when I log in, if the ProRes and DNG will work for me. Thanks!

Sorry if had been covered...Just a quick question, if I buy a used I2 with license keys unlocked, do they transfer to me or are they tied to the bird and to the DJI login of the person who bought them? The seller and I neither one are sure of whether when I log in, if the ProRes and DNG will work for me. Thanks!

License keys are tied to the aircraft as they are (digitally) contained in the CineCore image processor.

License keys are tied to the aircraft as they are (digitally) contained in the CineCore image processor.
Thanks. Thats great. I was worried when I log in to fly the aircraft with my DJI Go account instead of the account that purchased the license keys (and the aircraft) that it might not work for me. Sounds like that is not a concern? Thanks for your help. I'm buying the aircraft Sunday as was worried that I couldn't film in DNG or ProRes unless I seperately bought them on the DJI site.

Reactions: aldotdat
Thanks. Thats great. I was worried when I log in to fly the aircraft with my DJI Go account instead of the account that purchased the license keys (and the aircraft) that it might not work for me. Sounds like that is not a concern? Thanks for your help. I'm buying the aircraft Sunday as was worried that I couldn't film in DNG or ProRes unless I seperately bought them on the DJI site.

Correct. That is not a concern as the licenses are contained on the aircraft on it's CineCore.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool