Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

if i put my X3 camera from inspire 1 .. will it have the GPS log ?

Reaction score
Quick questions if i just install my inspire x3 to OSMO will it still have GPS data on my picture ? because i need those ... anyone try before ?

Quick questions if i just install my inspire x3 to OSMO will it still have GPS data on my picture ? because i need those ... anyone try before ?
Your Inspire X3 camera will not work on your Osmo (Currently)

Ohhh my that is a Expensive selfie stick them lol ~~~ so i think at the moment i just stick with ( ask some one help me to hold inspire and i took photo solutions ) lol

Ohhh my that is a Expensive selfie stick them lol ~~~ so i think at the moment i just stick with ( ask some one help me to hold inspire and i took photo solutions ) lol
LOL - yup. There should be firmware released shortly that will allow the Inspire X3 to function on the stick.

Reactions: fei8820
Your question seems to imply that Osmo has a GPS for geotagging? Is that true?

The GPS unit on Inspire 1 is separate from the camera -- right? So if you take the X3 from Inspire 1 it would not be able to do geotagging, assuming Osmo has this feature to begin with.

Would there a possibilty when you connect it to your device and have GPS on?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry