Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I'm tired of waiting on batteries to charge.

Reaction score
I think this new setup should be good to keep me flying for awhile.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 99
The red read out will tell you. When i place my TB48 on the board it states 85 minutes...If you place 3 on the charger board that would be 85 per battery. You should get the 180 watt charger. I am looking a one right now.

The charger board only charges one at a time..even though you would have 3 batteries connected. You really have to have a use for it to be justified. After a shoot, if i have two batteries that need charging, while I'm on the road it pays for both to be hooked up to the charger board. When one is done it starts the other. I don't have to stop and pull over to switch batteries. It does it for me.

Reactions: Dr_Dooms
The red read out will tell you. When i place my TB48 on the board it states 85 minutes...If you place 3 on the charger board that would be 85 per battery. You should get the 180 watt charger. I am looking a one right now.

It's showing 32 minutes now and one battery is complete and another is nearly there. Those are both 180watt chargers connected to the boards.

The charger board only charges one at a time..even though you would have 3 batteries connected. You really have to have a use for it to be justified. After a shoot, if i have two batteries that need charging, while I'm on the road it pays for both to be hooked up to the charger board. When one is done it starts the other. I don't have to stop and pull over to switch batteries. It does it for me.

It seems like it's charging one fairly fast and trickling the other two. It's definetly putting some charge in them. They are at two bars and the third is at four bars. All three factory fresh with one bar at the start.

Never mind carlsberg was right. Still charging. First two shot up quick. The last four are just finishing up. Oh well charging all six overnight is still nice.

When using the stock charger make sure the button is pressed in. This turns off the resistors. You don't need the resistors as long as you have a constant current charger like the stock chargers. Your charge time will be increased if this switch is in wrong position.

If you have a bigger then stock charger make sure the button is depressed. The button pops up. This will enable the resistors providing a more balanced charge.

I have a 28volt 20amp power supply. I dialed it down to 26.5v. I can charge two TB48's and one TB47 in under 2 hours. They all three charge at the same time. Some are done before others. That depends on the % of charge already on the battery.

My only advice is to let the batteries take their time to charge. The faster you charge them the greater risk of puffing and or shortening their life. Just don't understand why you want to rush the charging and risk on a $200 battery....:)

My only advice is to let the batteries take their time to charge. The faster you charge them the greater risk of puffing and or shortening their life. Just don't understand why you want to rush the charging and risk on a $200 battery....:)
Time is money. :)

Did have these connectors.Didn't work at all for me.It's charging one battery and then charge number 2 etc.Also my batteries weren't fully charged.Hope you have more luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk