Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Imu

Reaction score
hi all , i have uppdated inspire the rc and app it says all ok , do i need to do a imu cali anyway or what ?

so now all uppdated only RC sticks to do , how do i do that? i have googeld it and not found it

You can download it a PDF from the DJI website under Inspire 1 downloads. It is all there

I've looked for stick calibration in every manual I have and do not see it. Perhaps you'd be so kind as to specify both the file name and page number for the stick calibration.

Brian

You are correct that it does not appear in the user manual. Probably because it is easy to find by taking a little time to look through the menu options.

Open the RC settings dialog, tap RC CALIBRATION (clear for anyone to find). Select Calibrate and move sticks through full range of movement as instructed.

Well, the problem is that no where in the firmware update procedure does it even say to calibrate the sticks let alone say how to do it. The other question is -- how did YOU learn that this is something that has to be done if it isn't specified ANYWHERE in the manuals?

Brian

Reactions: Enduro
well for me it is, i am new on the inspire and the app says all systems go , so where in the app do i find this calibration ? cant find it , so if anyone is kind to help me it would be realy nice

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topproorityhealthcare