Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Increase signal strength on Inspire controllers

Reaction score
Hey,

I have been working with our newest bird the DJI Inspire X5R. One issue I am having is losing signal strength on my camera feed when we are in congested areas. I would love to increase the signal strength of the camera feed and have found this on the market. Wondering if anyone has any input on boosting signal and also if these improvements can be made in house rather than shipping off our gear. Thanks I have included a link and would love any feedback I can find.

FPVLR Inspire 1 Advanced Antenna Kit

Cheers,
J

i use the fpvlr with amps on a phantom 3p, i can use the controller on the inspire when i want. with the amps you do get better penetration in congested areas, i do not think just the fpvlr antenna kit itself will help you at all.you can also add a bird side mod to give you better video feed. its a bit of work but can be done

Hi Pusher,

Thanks for the advice do you by chance know where I can talk to someone about the bird side mod? Thanks, sure do appreciate your help sir.

Cheers,
J

Lots of options !! FPVLR works well !! I have heard a few mixed things regarding his boosters, but solid antenna !!

Pm me any questions !

Image1463107746.595733.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jonathan Ross

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla