Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspak and new 1345T QR install kit

Reaction score
These guys must of thought of everything
The new 1345T install kit fits nice in the inspak
If anyone needs to know...thnx Bestem

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 86
Reactions: gogowanda
Hi, I just received my back pack a couple days ago and it is a pleasure to use. Take the props off, put the gimbal lock on then place it in the case...easy. The case is very good quality and everything fits in nicely, 2 controllers, 5 batteries if you put one in the craft, 2 sets of props in the lid, iPad mini, and a spare compartment for odds and ends or the camera box. The zips are much better quality than the original case. I am not in anyway affiliated to Bestem its just a bloody good case.

Hi, I just received my back pack a couple days ago and it is a pleasure to use. Take the props off, put the gimbal lock on then place it in the case...easy. The case is very good quality and everything fits in nicely, 2 controllers, 5 batteries if you put one in the craft, 2 sets of props in the lid, iPad mini, and a spare compartment for odds and ends or the camera box. The zips are much better quality than the original case. I am not in anyway affiliated to Bestem its just a bloody good case.
Sorry to go off topic here, you mention a "Gimbal Lock" I've heard this a few times, can you tell me where I can get one?

Thanks

I just ordered one of the Bestem Backpacks yesterday from Carolina Dronz for $229.00 plus $17.50 to ship, total $246.50 on a "Black Friday" special.
I also ordered the Bestem Inspire 1 Gimble Lock from Amazon for $13.55 since it didnt look like one came with the Backpack from Carolina Dronz.

Did u get the inspak or just the gimbal lock...
Inspak cums with the lock is why I posted the link to it..no Biggi

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool