Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspak X5 arrived

Reaction score
Really excited to receive this just now. Have to say the case is absolutely amazing. I have a mraxessories case (or however you spell it) and this is SO much smaller and more portable.

A few photos of it - am really looking forward to getting out and about to try it. Feels very comfortable and fits like a glove onto the Inspire.

I imported from Bestem directly, but i think it's available later this summer from a UK supplier too.

fantastic.

Attachments

• IMG_7879.JPG
    IMG_7879.JPG
    617.8 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_7880.JPG
    IMG_7880.JPG
    500 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_7883.JPG
    IMG_7883.JPG
    264.5 KB · Views: 217
I am so annoyed at myself for cancelling the pre-order with Bestem direct and going with the UK stockist, been desperate for this for months! Only 2 weeks longer I guess!. Did you get stung much with customs?

Looks great though Richard, I am so looking forward to receiving one. A question for you though which is something I put to them but never got a reply, does it fit without issues using the X5R?

Mine arrived today from UAV Gear so very happy. initial thoughts are its well made and very light considering its size, fits nicely on the back. Would of like to of seen an addition of a waist strap also to save it bouncing around and banging into your back but we'll see. Going to need to do some foam cuts to fit the X5R and possibly my 9.7" iPad Pro but nothing to major. I like the addition of the prop sleeves and the rain cover. Need to work out how to set the combination lock as there are no instructions with it

Mine arrived today from UAV Gear so very happy. initial thoughts are its well made and very light considering its size, fits nicely on the back. Would of like to of seen an addition of a waist strap also to save it bouncing around and banging into your back but we'll see. Going to need to do some foam cuts to fit the X5R and possibly my 9.7" iPad Pro but nothing to major. I like the addition of the prop sleeves and the rain cover. Need to work out how to set the combination lock as there are no instructions with it
Please post pics of the X5R mod. Bestem said they don't have this camera to provide specific guidance, but acknowledged its necessary. I don't get my backpack for two more weeks since I orders through Amazon.

Mine arrived today aswell, fantastic case, and a small bit of cutting the x5r fits perfectly. I use 2 ipad minis and they fit snug even with thin covers, not sure why they list as just one.

Please post pics of the X5R mod. Bestem said they don't have this camera to provide specific guidance, but acknowledged its necessary. I don't get my backpack for two more weeks since I orders through Amazon.

Your see it when the case arrives you just have to trim the corners of where it drops in. Very simple.IMG_2856.JPG

Reactions: 2nd2non
Mine arrived from UAVGear yesterday too. In fact, they sent two by mistake, so one is being sent back today.

The only mod I'm going to need to make is to the iPad slot so I can fit my Air2 in it.

I know the insert has to be removed to set the combo lock, but the insert is really tight and I don't want to damage it in attempting to pull it out

Mine arrived from UAVGear yesterday too. In fact, they sent two by mistake, so one is being sent back today.

The only mod I'm going to need to make is to the iPad slot so I can fit my Air2 in it.

I know the insert has to be removed to set the combo lock, but the insert is really tight and I don't want to damage it in attempting to pull it out

Yes the insert took quite a bit of pulling to get it out!

Is this strong enough to withstand being checked in to hold luggage?

ie. baggage handlers slinging it around and maybe having other cases stacked on top of it?

ie. baggage handlers slinging it around and maybe having other cases stacked on top of it?

Hi. No it is not but they have released the Inscase which this case fits into like a glove and that is a hard shell

I have taken mine to Spain and back in the hold (which is the same as any journey, as the danger areas are the loading on/off). I had it wrapped in luggage wrap to keep it looking nice, and it was absolutely fine both ways. I took the camera off and put that in my hand luggage (as that's more about the frailties of the X5 rather than the case) and i had no concerns. I'd say you'd have to be pretty unlucky to have an issue.

just to add - that this case has revolutionised using the inspire for me, and has given me portability close to how I was with my Phantom. I used to have a hardcase (Mr Axessories), but it is so colossal that I could barely lift it into my car. With this backpack, i hiked around the Spanish coast for about 20 minutes before finding spot I liked, and it was an absolute breeze. This case wipes the floor with anything else I've seen.

Reactions: 2nd2non and RDTech
Has anyone come up with a good way to store 1-2 extra lenses safety inside the pak?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you only use one controller then there is space is the spare controller slot and there is also space behind the inspire to sit a lens no problem

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palakkhanna1