Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Battery question

Reaction score
I have an Inspire 1 that I'd like to get a battery for but first I'd like to know if the v2.0 version works with the Inspire 1 T600, why the DJI Inspire 1 black edition battery is cheaper than the normal white one, and what's the average flight time that you get from it. Thanks

All of the TB47 and TB48 batteries, no matter the color, will work on both versions of the I1. As far as pricing....they are getting hard to come by...so price vs demand.

All of the TB47 and TB48 batteries, no matter the color, will work on both versions of the I1. As far as pricing....they are getting hard to come by...so price vs demand.
What's the difference between the TB47 and the TB48? And what flight time do you get from each?

What's the difference between the TB47 and the TB48? And what flight time do you get from each?
It's clearly on DJI's website!!
TB47 - 4500mah 22.2v 99.9Wh
TB48 - 5700mah 22.8v 129.96Wh

Not going to answer flight times - too many variables, including flying style, speed, wind, hover v forward flight, climb out intensity, ambient temperature, payload etc, etc

It's clearly on DJI's website!!
TB47 - 4500mah 22.2v 99.9Wh
TB48 - 5700mah 22.8v 129.96Wh

Not going to answer flight times - too many variables, including flighing style, speed, wind, hover v forward flight, climb out intensity, ambient temperature, payload etc, etc
It's obvious that the TB48 is going to have bigger numbers but as an amateur pilot, those numbers mean nothing to me. I'd like an explanation. For example; TB48 batteries have longer flight times that TB47. Thanks

It's obvious that the TB48 is going to have bigger numbers but as an amateur pilot, those numbers mean nothing to me. I'd like an explanation. For example; TB48 batteries have longer flight times that TB47. Thanks
So if you type "TB47 v TB48" into Google you will get this back.

You're welcome.

It would have been 10x simpler for you to just google the thing you want to know yourself.
In case you haven't noticed, DJI nearly always exaggerates their flight times, so I wanted to know from someone's personal experience.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engko