Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 beeping

Reaction score
Does anyone know why aircraft (Inspire 1 w x3) would beep continuously upon turning on?
Have done most recent update to the aircraft but seem to be having difficulty w the tx.
I did fire up the app and did 2 downloads from the app b(controller light was blue and beeping and then turned green) but when I try to use the sd card w thumb drive in the back of tx I get nothing and now the aircraft just beeps and wont stop.

Any ideas would be appreciated...

Regards, Glen

The new firmware updates do not update via the usb. It is all on the android/ios device.

It sounds like a firmware mismatch.

What firmware version is on the radio?

I also think that is what the problem is. I just cannot find a solution. After I successfully updated the aircraft I inserted the sd card into the controller. It didn't do anything. I then turned on the device and on the Overall Status Line it showed that it needed to be updated. So I tapped on it and it showed that it installed the updates successfully. Then I tried to update the controller again and nothing. When I try to check the Overall Status Bar to see what the current version is, it only shows me something about a problem with the MC connection and some 9 pin problem. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

@Glen Johnson - did you ever find out the resolution to your problem? I just experienced the same thing and am searching for an answer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell