Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

INSPIRE 1 BUNDLE (CHEAP)*******

Reaction score
PROFESSIONAL USED FOR PHOTOGRAPHY

LOW HOURS

BUNDLE INCLUDES:
- ONE SILVER REMOTE
- ONE ZENMUSE X3 CAMERA
- ONE INSPIRE 1 AIRCRAFT
- (4)T48 & (2) T47 BATTERIES (APPRX:12 CYCLES)
- ANTENNA RANGE EXTENDER
- 4 PORT HUB SPEED DOCKING STATION
- HARDSHELL CASE

I HAVE FLOWN THIS AIRCRAFT MAYBE TWICE A MONTH FOR THE PAST MONTHS. NEVER CRASHED. FLOWN WITH PRECISION. EVERYTHING IS READY TO GO AND READY FOR FLIGHT!

PLEASE NO LOW BALLERS. SELLING BECAUSE I AM CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH A DIVORCE. PAYMENT ACCEPTED THROUGH PAYPAL. MESSAGE ME FOR MORE INFORMATION.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!

$1500.00 FIRM

EMAIL ME AT: [email protected]
PICTURES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST TO FILTER OUT THE NON-SERIOUS BUYERS. THIS IS A HELL OF A DEAL. BATTERIES ALONE ARE CLOSE TO THIS PRICE. THANKS FOR LOOKING! STILL AVAILABLE IF AD IS UP!

your other ads say 1250..... now 1500, di you have 2, sounds the same on both ads

i would like to see

Hey I want to say that was without remote. 1500 is the price. Thats what it is for sale as. email the address in the post and ill send you pictures.

it comes with ONE remote. Im selling this bundle for 1500. If your interested in buying it for that let me know. Forget the old posts. Thanks

PROFESSIONAL USED FOR PHOTOGRAPHY

LOW HOURS

BUNDLE INCLUDES:
- ONE SILVER REMOTE
- ONE ZENMUSE X3 CAMERA
- ONE INSPIRE 1 AIRCRAFT
- (4)T48 & (2) T47 BATTERIES (APPRX:12 CYCLES)
- ANTENNA RANGE EXTENDER
- 4 PORT HUB SPEED DOCKING STATION
- HARDSHELL CASE

I HAVE FLOWN THIS AIRCRAFT MAYBE TWICE A MONTH FOR THE PAST MONTHS. NEVER CRASHED. FLOWN WITH PRECISION. EVERYTHING IS READY TO GO AND READY FOR FLIGHT!

PLEASE NO LOW BALLERS. SELLING BECAUSE I AM CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH A DIVORCE. PAYMENT ACCEPTED THROUGH PAYPAL. MESSAGE ME FOR MORE INFORMATION.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!

$1500.00 FIRM

EMAIL ME AT: [email protected]
PICTURES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST TO FILTER OUT THE NON-SERIOUS BUYERS. THIS IS A HELL OF A DEAL. BATTERIES ALONE ARE CLOSE TO THIS PRICE. THANKS FOR LOOKING! STILL AVAILABLE IF AD IS UP!
I HAVE DELETED YOUR OTHER THREAD THEN!

I ASSUME YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT US DOLLARS, AND YOU DO NOT STATE WHERE THE ITEM IS LOCATED. I ALSO HAVE NO IDEA WHY EVERYTHING IS IN CAPITALS BOLD TYPE!

THANK YOU FOR DELETING THE OLDER THREAD. I TYPE IN BOLD TALL LETTERS LIKE THIS BECAUSE THE CONTRAST FOR THE EYES IS EASIER FOR PEOPLE TO READ. THE AMOUNT I AM ASKING IS IN (US DOLLARS) USD. LOCATED IN (UNITED STATES) US. JESUS I SWEAR IM TRYING TO SELL A DRONE AND INSTEAD IM DEALING WITH YALL ABOUT DUMB STUFF LOL. i just want to sell my **** drone. Thanks

THANK YOU FOR DELETING THE OLDER THREAD. I TYPE IN BOLD TALL LETTERS LIKE THIS BECAUSE THE CONTRAST FOR THE EYES IS EASIER FOR PEOPLE TO READ. THE AMOUNT I AM ASKING IS IN (US DOLLARS) USD. LOCATED IN (UNITED STATES) US. JESUS I SWEAR IM TRYING TO SELL A DRONE AND INSTEAD IM DEALING WITH YALL ABOUT DUMB STUFF LOL. i just want to sell my **** drone. Thanks
If you want to sell your drone maybe you should have started by reading the rules . They are pinned right at the top of the classified section and the rules state to include currency and location. The only thing dumb in the classified section is that people can’t seem to read the rules and the moderator has to come threw here and tell 98 percent of the people to include currency and location.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin