Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 CSC mid-air changed?

Reaction score
Hi,

I've just acquired a inspire 1 to go with the Phantom 4 i have. I wanted to ask as i have found it hard to find has the CSC mid-air changed for the inspire as it has for the phantom?

Just don't want to make a mistake.

Hi,

I've just acquired a inspire 1 to go with the Phantom 4 i have. I wanted to ask as i have found it hard to find has the CSC mid-air changed for the inspire as it has for the phantom?

Still there - always has been, always will be. :)

Yep P4 changed but t never came to other products.

They are meant to be providing option for both on all craft I believe at some point if it ever happens.

Even if it had been changed, I would never want to be the one testing it out.

Hi,

According to the Go App message I got yesterday, was that to cut motors in flight; left stick back/ centre (half the CSC) and press the RTH button.

According to the Go App message I got yesterday, was that to cut motors in flight; left stick back/ centre (half the CSC) and press the RTH button.
That's is not for the Inspire. Documentation and Sim is traditional CSC. Others on RC Groups forums have done controlled tethered drop tests. The method you state does not shut down the motors on the Inspire.

PFAW Holder
BNUC-S Qualified

Reactions: The Editor
I assume you have read the manual yes?
Page 51.
CSC = Combination Stick Command
Thank you Mister Editor. Yes, I read manuals to everything. It hasn't been necessary to go back to the manual in awhile now. As you get older you might forget some things. Thank you for your prompt reply.

Thank you Mister Editor. Yes, I read manuals to everything. It hasn't been necessary to go back to the manual in awhile now. As you get older you might forget some things. Thank you for your prompt reply.
I know the feeling :p. You use CSC everytime you start up the motors. :)

That's is not for the Inspire. Documentation and Sim is traditional CSC. Others on RC Groups forums have done controlled tethered drop tests. The method you state does not shut down the motors on the Inspire.

PFAW Holder
BNUC-S Qualified

Yea that was a fun week lol and not as easy to test as one would believe with out it ending badly [emoji33]

But unless they have changed it with 1.7 it's still the old method on P3 and Inspire 1

P4 is normal \/ to arm and emergency inflight shutdown of \ and RTH.

Note the Inspire controller will beep of you try this combination but does not shut down in flight.

Thanks all, i have a P4 as well so i was happy that i really cannot cause a CSC when flying the P4 due to the change. I've just got my inspire and i feel a bit on tender hooks when flying and making sure i do not accidentally do a CSC, i'm not sure why DJI cannot make it the same on the Inspire considering the cost of these drones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop