Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Display image problems with I-Pad 2 mini

Reaction score
Having image black-out or partial blackout on my I-Pad Mini 2 used with my nearly new Inspire 1. The black-out is intermittent and really annoying, reducing my effectiveness to fly the unit and take pics and video. Sometimes the screen also is partially green. Happens on both screens when in dual control mode. No confidence in going to DJI with this. Can anybody help or have ideas how to resolve this?

I have the same issue. I have an iPad mini 1 that can't support the video and is almost completely useless. My iPad mini 2 seems better but still has issues. The issue seems to be more recent, a year ago I didn't have these problems, so I'm wondering if it is a firmware issue from either Apple or DJI.

I've been experiencing the same issue. Maybe this weekend I'll restore my iPad mini 2 back to the factory condition and see if that helps.

I've been experiencing the same issue. Maybe this weekend I'll restore my iPad mini 2 back to the factory condition and see if that helps.
I had the same issue back in November. Had help and support from DJI reps and tried everything. My IPhone 6 worked great but I wanted a larger screen. Purchased a refurbed Mini 2, 16 gig but this would only be used for Flying. worked for a while and then video would drop and I would get a half a green screen after a DJI update. Tried everything, cables, resets, rebind, updates, uninstalls and reinstalls. Finally returned Ipad mini 2 for an exchange of the same model. Everything has worked fine since. The Mini 2 does work. I have no solution for my problem other than exchanging it. I wish I could have been more help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fivafi