Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 DJI GOGGLES RE

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My inspire 1 Pro has had a problem since I bought it a year a go. If I update past FW version 1.9.1.30+ the image transmission won’t work further than 10 feet. DJI proved to be useless so I have avoided updating.

My family has bought me a pair of DJI GOGGLES RE for Christmas which I am very excited to get to use with my inspire 1. Do I need to update my inspires firmware to be able to use my goggles with my inspire? I have tried updating two firmwares ahead and still had the same problem.

are you formatting the card before copying the f/w to it? if so where in the camera or computer. DJI very clearly states that card should have nothing on it but the f/w file but when formatted on board it always adds an empty file. I think this file confuses the issue. I had a heck of a time updating my Osmo, but when I had a light bulb light up and formatted the card (FAT) in my Mac everything worked instantly. I'm not sure, but I don't think you can erase the folder installed by the camera in the camera, so, format in camera take out and erase folder in computer then copy the f/w file or do like I did and format in computer

are you formatting the card before copying the f/w to it? if so where in the camera or computer. DJI very clearly states that card should have nothing on it but the f/w file but when formatted on board it always adds an empty file. I think this file confuses the issue. I had a heck of a time updating my Osmo, but when I had a light bulb light up and formatted the card (FAT) in my Mac everything worked instantly. I'm not sure, but I don't think you can erase the folder installed by the camera in the camera, so, format in camera take out and erase folder in computer then copy the f/w file or do like I did and format in computer

Yeah i’ve tried it all unfortunately. You had a transmission signal issue after updating?

Yeah i’ve tried it all unfortunately. You had a transmission signal issue after updating?
no none, on the contrary after latest firmware and weather cooled, range is as good as want and I haven't flown further than I currently need but the distance traveled had strong podsitive signal strength, perfect video in other words.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont