Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Dual Remote Issues

Reaction score
I recently contacted DJI customer support on an issue with my slave remote. When connected, I have severe latency, very bad clarity (pixelation), and a green "cloud" that runs through my screen in various places. DJI immediately replaced the controller and when I received it and connected, the same issue exists. I've tried swapping mobile devices, cords, etc. and no change in the issue. All equipment has been updated to the latest firmware (this issue was present in the previous version and is still present in the new version). Although the photo I've attached shows the units right next to each other, it doesn't matter what distance I've placed between the two RCs, the same problem exists.

Has anyone had similar issues? The master RC has perfect clarity and nearly zero latency. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Eric

Attachments

• IMG_5552 (1).JPG
    IMG_5552 (1).JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
Hi Eric,

Curious question, Have you changed the slave/master relationship to the AC between controllers for trouble shooting purposes? This has not happened with me, but if so I would go that route to get a further sense of the misbehavior. Not sure if that is a help...

Umm...

I had issues such as you describe with my iPad Mini when I bought my Inspire Pro. It turned out the iPad was an older model, and didn't have a fast enough processor to handle the feed. Solution was to buy an iPad Mini 4.

Have you swapped the tablets over to see if it's specific to the RC or the tablet?

Cheers

Mark

Hi Eric,

Curious question, Have you changed the slave/master relationship to the AC between controllers for trouble shooting purposes? This has not happened with me, but if so I would go that route to get a further sense of the misbehavior. Not sure if that is a help...
Tried all of this, Shnooks. Nothing worked. Sent the bird off, it was good. Ended up being an iPad generation 2 issue. Thank you!

Umm...

I had issues such as you describe with my iPad Mini when I bought my Inspire Pro. It turned out the iPad was an older model, and didn't have a fast enough processor to handle the feed. Solution was to buy an iPad Mini 4.

Have you swapped the tablets over to see if it's specific to the RC or the tablet?

Cheers

Mark
It was a tablet issue, Mark. Turns out both iPad minis were an older generation that didn't work. Thank you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters