Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

inspire 1 firmware on pro

Reaction score
hi all and merry Christmas,
i bought a new pro and the seller uploaded the inspire 1 firmware on the craft 1.5.00.30, i have now tried to upload the latest pro f/w v1.3.0.60, the problem is that the craft is not taking the update.
current setup
app 2.4.3
r/c 1.5.70
camera 1.2.0.50
firmware 1.5.00.30

What's the problem anyway?
The aircraft firmware was the same, so nothing updated because there was nothing to update.

What's the problem anyway?
The aircraft firmware was the same, so nothing updated because there was nothing to update.
Don't you think thats a stupid thing to say? If it says there is an update, then why do they put it up there for us to think there is? Why don't they just take the link down? I find your reply absolutely stupid.

Absolutely not, if you want to consider people's replies to be stupid then why ask, just go document yourself.

DJI released 2 upgrades nearly simulataneously, one for the I1 and one for the I1 Pro. Both were an update from the previous version for the given aircraft it was released for.
Even if the version numbers were different both had identical aircraft-related content, only the camera-related part was different.

So if you did what you were not supposed to do and installed the firmware for the other aircraft type like this thread is about you already updated all the aircraft components. Loading the correct one afterwards does nothing because those components are now already at the same version as in the package.

Absolutely not, if you want to consider people's replies to be stupid then why ask, just go document yourself.

DJI released 2 upgrades nearly simulataneously, one for the I1 and one for the I1 Pro. Both were an update from the previous version for the given aircraft it was released for.
Even if the version numbers were different both had identical aircraft-related content, only the camera-related part was different.

So if you did what you were not supposed to do and installed the firmware for the other aircraft type like this thread is about you already updated all the aircraft components. Loading the correct one afterwards does nothing because those components are now already at the same version as in the package.
Why does the go ap still tell us the aircraft and camera needs to be updated? None of this makes sense and many people here are finding out the same thing.

Because apparently when upgrading with the package for the wrong aircraft the version status gets stored as being that package's version. App sees it does not match the current version for the aircraft and prompts for upgrade. When you try to upgrade with the right package nothing happens as all components are already up to date, so the package's version does not get stored and nothing changes.
Some have stated that downgrading to a previous version, then upgrading to the right one cleared the warning (the downgrade causes the next update to "do something" and thus this time store the correct version number).

In both cases your aircraft runs the same firmware so there's nothing wrong per se, apart from the "update required" message that could be ignored.

Because apparently when upgrading with the package for the wrong aircraft the version status gets stored as being that package's version. App sees it does not match the current version for the aircraft and prompts for upgrade. When you try to upgrade with the right package nothing happens as all components are already up to date, so the package's version does not get stored and nothing changes.
Some have stated that downgrading to a previous version, then upgrading to the right one cleared the warning (the downgrade causes the next update to "do something" and thus this time store the correct version number).

In both cases your aircraft runs the same firmware so there's nothing wrong per se, apart from the "update required" message that could be ignored.
Ok.. thanks. It is very confusing. Ill wait till next update and hope it clears up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop