Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 FPV

OK...just to be clear you’re asking primarily about a long range Inspire 1 solution, like amplified antennas?

Inspire 1 already supports the use of DJI Goggles...just use the HDMI port on the controller...

Reactions: Shoemaker
First off....not the correct place...maybe the General Section, BUT why do you need a long range FPV option and not need a camera? I believe it would be cheaper to just get yourself an X3 camera.

If you look around the forums there are a few fpv options for Inspire 1, In fact when the DJI goggles were released, didn't DJI release also an occusic transmitter for instalation on non DJI drones that is compatible with the goggles?

OK...just to be clear you’re asking primarily about a long range Inspire 1 solution, like amplified antennas?

Inspire 1 already supports the use of DJI Goggles...just use the HDMI port on the controller...
Am looking for which might be the best Goggles to use with an Inspire 1. Any ideas?

Any goggles that support HDMI input will work, what is best? only you can tell, goggles are like shoes you have to try them to feel the fit and see how your eyes respond to them. The DJI goggles (not the fpv goggles V1 or V2) work if the fit is confortable for you, they were not for me. The Yuneec Skyview are good but again there is the matter of the fit.I wish the DJI fpv goggles had HDMI input as they are finally super confortable. you might want to try fat sharks, I believe some models have HDMI. Choices are many just like pants, or shoes, but you need to look for your fit, they all work well.

Last edited:
Reactions: FlyOver

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08