Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 in-flight battery insulation/warmer

Reaction score
I had two of these made for a flight I had to do in the awesome WI weather. With the Felt fabric that was left over, I had my 6 year old..just kidding...the adult person that made the two for me make 16 extras. The insulated/warmer has two pockets for the toe warmers you can buy at any store to be placed inside. If its not that cold out the insulator can work with out the warmers in the pockets, I guess that would be your call on how cold it is outside for your flight. The pictures show a white stitch. This is just to show where the stitching is made for the warmer. I used sticky back Velcro, not the commercial stuff, the regular Velcro to make sure its stays put. The insulator will not have any Velcro in-case you wanted to choose which type you wanted. See the pics for what they look like. I only have 16 of them...
12 bucks each shipped inside the 48...then they are gone..
Paypal or I can invoice by my Square and you can pay via any credit card...
Let me know..

Attachments

• IMG_1257.JPG
    IMG_1257.JPG
    1,023.1 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_1258.JPG
    IMG_1258.JPG
    939.5 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_1259.JPG
    IMG_1259.JPG
    693.6 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_1260.JPG
    IMG_1260.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 143
  • IMG_1263.JPG
    IMG_1263.JPG
    758.4 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_1264.JPG
    IMG_1264.JPG
    857.7 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_1265.JPG
    IMG_1265.JPG
    912.7 KB · Views: 136
Reactions: capodrones
I had two of these made for a flight I had to do in the awesome WI weather. With the Felt fabric that was left over, I had my 6 year old..just kidding...the adult person that made the two for me make 16 extras. The insulated/warmer has two pockets for the toe warmers you can buy at any store to be placed inside. If its not that cold out the insulator can work with out the warmers in the pockets, I guess that would be your call on how cold it is outside for your flight. The pictures show a white stitch. This is just to show where the stitching is made for the warmer. I used sticky back Velcro, not the commercial stuff, the regular Velcro to make sure its stays put. The insulator will not have any Velcro in-case you wanted to choose which type you wanted. See the pics for what they look like. I only have 16 of them...
Let me know..

AWESOME ill take 2 ! can you include the velcro to attach to battery tray.. send me invoice via paypal to [email protected]

AWESOME ill take 2 ! can you include the velcro to attach to battery tray.. send me invoice via paypal to [email protected]
Hey..invoice will be sent in just a few..I can include the Velcro as well. It seems to work well for me. Its not the heavy duty stuff, but then again its only holding the fabric to the shell.

Alright guys..those that have paid they are on their way via usps...I do have one payment waiting in the wings....and I just sent pm's to the last 2 that inquired...I have about 6 left...

Let me know..
I am interested if you have one left, what is your paypal acct?
thanks

Let me know..
PayPal sent
Thanks

All orders are now shipped...I have 2 pending..but no payment ...with out those 2 I have 4 left...if those 2 are not paid by tomorrow they will go back into the pool.
Right now..4 left...
after tomorrow if no payment..6 left..

Got the both ***** mittens for my I1 today! Awesome! Thanks for this service!

Chris

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engko