Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 inoperable after attempted firmware upgrade

Reaction score
After a recent firmware upgrade attempt on the aircraft, the model has become inoperable. All it does when you turn it on is have a solid red light, and random beeping. The gimbal emits 2 beeps at a time constantly. I have tried numerous firmware recovery attempts using Firmware v1.3.0.00. Have also tried other firmware's but no response, after over an hour of waiting to start update each time. I get a log file sometimes, sometimes I don't. I do have last batch of log files available which I can send via request. The gimbal get's very hot after sometime attempting to update and the fan never switches on. No tail light ever. Only lights on are the constant red power light and battery green arrows. The gimbal gives 2 beeps at a time and the aircraft gives completely random beeps that change over time.

The remote works ok, batteries are ok, it's just the aircraft. The remote connect's to the craft and gives errors mc connection to center board failed and gimbal cannot read mc data. Doesn't fly or see video.

Without sending this away for repair, is there any way it can be recovered while still in my possession?

Attachments

• WM610_FW_LOG_AB.txt
    24.9 KB · Views: 6
  • WM610_FW_RESULT_AB.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 2
What process are you following to change the firmware? Are you upgrading or downgrading? Do you have your transmitter turned on or off while doing the firmware update? Have you tried using another SD card?

What process are you following to change the firmware? Are you upgrading or downgrading? Do you have your transmitter turned on or off while doing the firmware update? Have you tried using another SD card?

Using the micro SD card. Putting just the .bin file on, v1.3. In an attempt to recover I'm using the same firmware which was on last, but I have tried later and earlier software and it just doesn't update or react at all.

RC's are off to try and start the update. Tried various SD cards.

This might sound crazy, but I saw this suggestion here and it worked for me, but try using the original SD card that came with the system.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarolinODo