Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 landing handle for rough terrain

Reaction score
Website
www.jackypoon.org
A usefully bit of kit here for those out there looking for a set of landing handles...

They are around £20 and I think you can find them on eBay, one of the older thread on here had a link but I'm struggling to find it again... (Someone post a link if they find it please?)
Got mine in China as I knew an upcoming filming location literally have no open space not even a path/track to walk on. Great piece of kit for leading in rough terrain where you struggle to find a decent spot to land.

Feels pretty solid, carbon fiber made with decent screws... Just make sure you don't screw into the drone too hard!!! The pair weights around 58 grams and I've taken off the stock neoprene handle to save a few grams...

Not taken off with the handles and not intended to due to safely reasons... Speaking of safely this is definitely a two-person operation and you need two hands to catch it!!! Please don't try to catch it in mid-air while holding a RC or you r gona hurt yourself...

Last thing - after installation it will no longer fit in the case so you'll need to do some DIY, mine is a custom Peli so was easy to carve bits to make fit.

Good luck guys and safe flight!

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207