Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 mapping apps ?

Reaction score
i am looking for apps some is easy for mapping project... something like

Pix4Dmapper Capture App
this only apply on phantom 2 v+ but not available for i1

any other solutions ?

anyhelp in this would be highly appriciated

yesterday i try to search at app store seem nothing perhaps i try it today again... thanks.... :D

thanks bro... looked before but it only apply for P2V+

this we still have to wait for ur i3 it still on beta haha

yeap i am looking forward ... it can help us to make some good money :)

Just saw it came out... for ios perharps i tryto down load n try...

Currently i using agisoft

Maps made easy worked for me without issues using IOS. I would like to use more custom settings but none the less in my few days of testing and sucessfull use of data post production I had no issues. Does not currently support X5 had to use a P3 Professional. Works with inspire and X3

Reactions: IrishSights
Maps made easy worked for me without issues using IOS. I would like to use more custom settings but none the less in my few days of testing and sucessfull use of data post production I had no issues. Does not currently support X5 had to use a P3 Professional. Works with inspire and X3

what rendering program did you use and for what type of output data ?

From Mapsmadeeasy. I just use their app not their online service.

sounds great ill try it my self Thanks . what do you use for photogrammetry work ? mapping / 3d models and contour surveys ?
i might start a thread actually .

always been interested on mapping there, is a lot of construction in my area, looking at map made easy, do you have to do the final work with them or can you do it yourself without the need to buy a expensive program?
Like a beginner entry level to start to produce demo maps till get real paying customer

There is the open source OpenDroneMap but I have never used it. Denis Baldwin, the author of the DronePan app has a YT video on it. It does not have a GUI. QGIS and Meshlab are open source too.

You can do mapping yourself all with open source but it is a bit of a steep learning curve. The online services are fairly expensive but they do all the work from the images for you. Mapsmadeeasy is probably the cheapest.

One thing to remember is that people do degrees and doctorates in GIS surveying. So it can be more involved than many think to supply the full level of services that some clients require. It's not impossible though to learn in it yourself enough to get basic mapping under your belt. If I can do it anyone can!

Last edited:
Does anyone uses MmE with the AC on 1.6 ?
I'm still on:App 2.5.1- AC 1.5.00.30 -RC1.5.70 - cam1.5.00.30
And it used to work, but the linking now, is not reliable anymore.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters