Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 + Micasense Red Edge

Reaction score
Website
www.droneworks.org.nz
Hi Guys,

Looking at purchasing the Red Edge Multispectral camera ,for AG work.

I've been told there are a few people running them on an Inspire 1, which would be great for me.

Can't seem to find any online info about wiring it up to an Inspire, it needs a power feed and also shutter control.

Anyone have any experience here or can provide a detailed Inspire wiring schematic?

Cheers

Hi Guys,

Looking at purchasing the Red Edge Multispectral camera ,for AG work.

I've been told there are a few people running them on an Inspire 1, which would be great for me.

Can't seem to find any online info about wiring it up to an Inspire, it needs a power feed and also shutter control.

Anyone have any experience here or can provide a detailed Inspire wiring schematic?

Cheers
Hi, did you ever find a way to mount it on inspire? Please let me know I'm on the same page looking for ways to put this camera up in the air.

R/
Jay

Only just joined the forum, so you may have already found something. We've been using the RedEdge-M on an Inspire 1 Pro for 2 seasons and it works great. We recently mounted it using one of these. Nice simple solution that just works.
Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Only just joined the forum, so you may have already found something. We've been using the RedEdge-M on an Inspire 1 Pro for 2 seasons and it works great. We recently mounted it using one of these URL removed by moderator Nice simple solution that just works.
Mike
This appears to be a link (which I have now removed) directly to your own commercial website.
If you wish to advertise on the forum please contact a member of the admin team.

Thank You.

Just curious about the app you are using for mapping with a Micasense camera mounted on a DJI Inspire 1.
We tested the DJI GS Pro and Pix4D capture app but none of these seems to work since the camera is not a DJI-camera. In fact, the UAV won't start to fly the mapping grid.
Anyone who can give some advice, please?
Kind regards!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry