Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Motor's ID Markings

HRO

Reaction score
I bought a used Inspire 1 that has no marking whatsoever on the motors/ shaft/ or adapter, it probably has worn off. I need to know the orientation of the motors, Anyone have a diagram or photo that shows this?

I bought a used Inspire 1 that has no marking whatsoever on the motors/ shaft/ or adapter, it probably has worn off. I need to know the orientation of the motors, Anyone have a diagram or photo that shows this?
Errr.... Fire up the motors and see which way they rotate?!

Or type in "Inspire 1 motor rotation" into Google.
This comes back

You're welcome

Reactions: Donnie Frank

Here’s a link that has a very good video from our forum here.

Last edited:
Thanks, but Does not help, no audio. No motor ID

You're being obtuse on purpose. The moderator's answer - which includes a video for the love of god - is literally idiot-proof....okay...idiot-resistant, apparently.

Show some initiative and exercise some diligence. Even if the prop mounts are missing (which you haven't stated they are), there are 6 ways from Sunday to extrapolate motor rotation. If the prop mounts ARE there, simply mount the props. The motors will rotate in the direction that provides thrust.

D

Last edited:
Reactions: The Editor
Thanks, but Does not help, no audio. No motor ID
So starting the motors and idling the four of them (without props attached) doesn't tell you which way they rotate then?
And the motor id M1-M4 is staring you in the face through the entire video as a graphic overlay (apart for the last 9 seconds!).

What more do you actually want?

Last edited:
Sorry,
Had cataract operation and everything was blurred. Better now .GOT IT

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickolas74