Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Owner Running out of Patience.

Reaction score
I'm going to start small with this but it is really a very large deal both in terms of customer/product service and maintaining solid relationships with the customers (professional folk) that have chosen to trust their reputations and client relationships on DJI's Tech and Service. When I purchased my equipment one of the deciding factors for me was that there was local warranty work being done. Which DJI no longer promotes or facilitates in this part of Canada. It has had me scratching my head on more than one occasion even before I had my own issue to resolve. It would turn out that the dealer I purchased my warrantied equipment from could no longer help me and pointed to towards Carson... it would be here I would find Ozz,

And so the process began...

In a process that began back in mid October ... yes October. With emails images and explanation only to be met with little or sometimes redundant communication my ticket was magically resolved in November with out communication, explanation or product evaluation. Sending me to the back of the line to begin the process yet again spanning November into December when the AC was shipped to Carson in early December. (this should have happened in October)

This coming January 5 will be week 12.

I'm frustrated DJI.

As a professional relying on solid products, performance and service, I am being let down. As a promoter/ambassador of DJI Products Ronin/Osmo/inspire that I recommend for rent and/or purchase to like minded creatives ... it is getting more difficult for me to keep smiling on, all the while the matter my warranty ticks away on a rig and battery kit with 10 or less cycles on them and 3 of those 10 cycles are due to firmware updates.

Tic Toc ... Need some love here, sure hope this customer service experience improves soon.

A Canadian 3 states and a border north of Carson. CA.

I know what you are talking about. Your warrenty period has now effectivly lost 12 weeks while they piss arse about without solving your problem.

As for the battery cycles..... I know they say 300 cycles per battery, but how many wil end up being wasted on calibration and firmware? Who knows.

The battery really is annoying

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide