Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Pro Blades

Reaction score
Looking to replace the blades on a 1 Pro. Saw on Amazon that the blades for V2 work with the V1 Pro and visually they look the same. Ordered a set from B&H, #DJI12P61QRP, they don't fit.... There is a very slight difference on the bottoms where they mate to the motors and the quick releases won't close. The quick release is the same style mechanism but different enough that they don't work. Looks like the ones I got are 1550T and looks like what I need are 1345T. Sound correct? TIA

....visually they look the same.

I doubt it!
1345 will be 13 inches long and the 1550’s will be 15 inches long.
The latter will also have a steeper pitch/chord since they are high altitude props!
Additionally, the 1550T’s are for the Inspire 2 so not even the same airframe.

Apart from that they are identical!

Assuming you have the quick release mounts then 1345T will fit the Inspire 1.

I doubt it!
1345 will be 13 inches long and the 1550’s will be 15 inches long.
The latter will also have a steeper pitch/chord since they are high altitude props!
Additionally, the 1550T’s are for the Inspire 2 so not even the same airframe.

Apart from that they are identical!

Assuming you have the quick release mounts then 1345T will fit the Inspire 1.
If I remember corretly, there are three different types to the Inspire 1 pro. One type with locking ring on top an two types with quick lock. The different between those with quick lock is that the fitting to the motor is either with round hole or with oval hole.
The blades for Inspier V.2 will not fit becaus of length and locking type.
Enclosed is picture of both quick type.Propeller inspire a.jpgPropeller inspire b.jpg

If I remember corretly, there are three different types to the Inspire 1 pro. One type with locking ring on top an two types with quick lock. The different between those with quick lock is that the fitting to the motor is either with round hole or with oval hole.
The blades for Inspier V.2 will not fit becaus of length and locking type.
Enclosed is picture of both quick type.View attachment 29196View attachment 29197
Thank you very much! Very knowledgeable reply!

I found a set of the 1345 blades and they mounted without issue.

much appreciated ?

Reactions: Dobe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669