Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Pro longevity

Reaction score
Inspire 1 Pro bundles look pretty good right now. Has DJI mentioned how long they will support this platform? I am considering adding another UAV to our business, however, I would like to feel confident that this bird will be supported for the next few years. The Inspire 2 is also being considered, but the cost is a huge consideration.

go I1 pro. the I2 has been plagued with issues. as for support, not sure but I do my own repairs and to date have bought and fixed 5 kits and got them up and flying again, so not really concerned with DJI supporting or not

im on the fence now about adding an osmo raw and inspire 1 to my kit. i want the inspire 2 alot but overall the kit i'd want would cost bout double.

Inspire 1 Pro bundles look pretty good right now. Has DJI mentioned how long they will support this platform? I am considering adding another UAV to our business, however, I would like to feel confident that this bird will be supported for the next few years. The Inspire 2 is also being considered, but the cost is a huge consideration.
DJI will never dilvulge how long they will ‘support’ a product but keep in mind the I1 is an old platform now which was first released in November 2014.
With the speed UAV technology has been moving together with the rate DJI release new platforms - Not long

DJI will never dilvulge how long they will ‘support’ a product but keep in mind the I1 is an old platform now which was first released in November 2014.
With the speed UAV technology has been moving together with the rate DJI release new platforms - Not long

Good point! I should just order one of your lawn mover UAVs!!!

I’m actually surprised they still do now. Figured they would force everyone to jump to the i2. I wouldn’t have a problem going to the i2 if it could handle thermal cameras like the i1.

Reactions: The Editor
ill still probably go inspire 1...just get a used kit and run it into the ground as i look to the i3 or when i2 drops in price. the i1 will cover my current needs just fine...i hope lol.

Reactions: James Shipp III

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engko