Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Pro panning control

Reaction score
Website
www.martinezaerial.com
New inspire 1 PRO user:
I noticed the X5 remains pointed at the current FOV when the aircraft is yawed. I understand that's important with a second operator controlling the shoot but it's tough with only one operator flying/filming. How do I keep the camera pointed in the direction of the aircraft?
Is there a way to control panning other than finger on screen? Can the rate of panning be adjusted? Many thanks.

New inspire 1 PRO user:
I noticed the X5 remains pointed at the current FOV when the aircraft is yawed. I understand that's important with a second operator controlling the shoot but it's tough with only one operator flying/filming. How do I keep the camera pointed in the direction of the aircraft?
Is there a way to control panning other than finger on screen? Can the rate of panning be adjusted? Many thanks.
Follow mode.
You currently have it in Free Mode.

Not sure how to select those modes.
Left hand side of screen in camera view.
Select the button that has the aircraft (triangle) symbol on it with the cone graphic showing where the camera is pointing.
Hit that button and you will get a swing out menu of the different modes. You need to select Follow Mode.
Then it will work as you want.

Reactions: PAEROS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont