Inspire 1 Pro RAW(X5R) w/ SSD cards, 2 lenses & 6 batteries

Reaction score
Making room for new systems.. from Seattle, WA area USA. National mailing only.

Excellent condition/low hours 3,500.00 USD

Inspire 1 Pro RAW(X5R) -
2 x 512gb SSD cards
6 batteries w/ hard shell battery case
High power charger with hub
2 operator - setup and ready with second controller
15mm lens(DJI)
25mm lens(Olympus)
Complete filter sets for all lenses
iPad mini w/ hood
No crashes or hard landings.

It's been a great, reliable kit and can serve as an excellent workhorse setup. Happy to answer questions and provide more detail...

Last edited:
As per our classifieds posting requirements and bearing in mind this is an international forum. 900, 4500 and 11000 is not very helpful. Are these figures Chinese Yen?
Please provide:
  • Items location
  • Currency you are selling in

Fair enough. Is it not appropriate to accept offers? Was hoping to not have to associate every item with a price. (assuming most already have a grasp of general used value)
谢谢

DJI Z3 camera gimbal and OSMO set ---- SOLD

Thank you thinglenn40.
I couldn't have asked for a better recipient. If there was a buyer rating, you'd be at the top.
I'll update the original post to reflect today's transaction.

Best,

Chad

BTW, 7 flight batteries are pictured but 1 is faulty.(I just never sent it back to DJI) Obviously don't want to sell it. That's why I listed battery count as 6. (all in excellent condition)

Chad,

It was a pleasure speaking with you yesterday. I received your text with my tracking information.

Thanks again and good luck selling your Inspire.

Glenn

Reactions: Jahstys
I'm prepared to lower price along the way .. but wanted to throw the following in the pile:
iPad mini & hood. And remind that the kit includes 2 512gb ssd cards/reader.

Hello, are you able to provide how much flight time/how many flights this unit has? Thank you!

Hello, are you able to provide how much flight time/how many flights this unit has? Thank you!
I don't have exact hours, no. This machine was essentially a backup to my workhorse machines. So it didn't get much flying time.