Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Pro - X5 camera - accessories - 3 TB48 Batteries

Reaction score
Website
www.kvphoto.com
A lot of people will wait for the last-minute before they put in their did.

It’s my opinion that the inspire 1 prices have been coming down. You have one bid already so it will sell. You do have people who (snipe) last minute bidders. I’ve seen several sell with the X5 in the $1300 range. It has the CF arms might hurt it a little. On top of that your feedback is not that great. Things happen sometimes out of your control but the negative feedback will turn away some bidders.
My advice would be to sell it on this forum versus EBay. They get a 10% cut.
Don’t get me wrong EBay is still where I go to sell some items but folks on this site know what they are buying. I only had one bad experience buying a drone on this site and that was with a person who just had joined that day. I made the purchase through PayPal. He never responded after I sent him the money. I had to pursue through PayPal but I got my money back. Now I won’t do business with someone not established on this site.

My 3 cents worth.

Wish I saw this earlier I purchased an I 1, bought new x5 and my first sojourn into inspire after 2 Phantom 4s. But only just discovered this site and I’m sure to have lots of questions. Good luck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fastprintstar