Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Pro / X5 / Dual Controller Kit

Reaction score
Located in Austin TX

Sold - thank you

Attachments

• IMG_1679.JPG
    IMG_1679.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Not sure how to pm you but I am interested for sure here's my cell 315-272-9940 thanks John
Located in Austin TX

New Condition - 4 Flights No Problems

Inspire 1 Pro with X5 camera and gimble. Dual controllers, 3 TB 47 and 1 TB48 battery, DJI upgraded charger, 8 props, 1 16gb card, everything that came with it from UAVdirect.

This Inspire is in perfect condition. It has flown 4 times and while I love it and the camera is a real upgrade, without a second operator, its probably not going to be my cup of tee. For what I actually need production wise, I could have 3 more small guys picking up shots a lot faster and with the backpack setup. Its a price/vs the tool I need thing and I made a mistake.

I'd like to get rid of the kit asap and Im located in the austin, tx area. Im willing to let it go for 3700 if I have to ship or 3500 in person.

I provided my own tablets so that is one thing that does not come with this kit. Youre good to fly right away otherwise. Will provide test flight (me at controls) for those who have cash.
Located in Austin TX

New Condition - 4 Flights No Problems

Inspire 1 Pro with X5 camera and gimble. Dual controllers, 3 TB 47 and 1 TB48 battery, DJI upgraded charger, 8 props, 1 16gb card, everything that came with it from UAVdirect.

This Inspire is in perfect condition. It has flown 4 times and while I love it and the camera is a real upgrade, without a second operator, its probably not going to be my cup of tee. For what I actually need production wise, I could have 3 more small guys picking up shots a lot faster and with the backpack setup. Its a price/vs the tool I need thing and I made a mistake.

I'd like to get rid of the kit asap and Im located in the austin, tx area. Im willing to let it go for 3700 if I have to ship or 3500 in person.

I provided my own tablets so that is one thing that does not come with this kit. Youre good to fly right away otherwise. Will provide test flight (me at controls) for those who have cash.
i will take it shipped to 13323 here's my cell 315-272-9940 shoot me s Tex asap thanks John

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexzazz