Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Pro / X5 Full Heavy Hitting Production Kit!

Reaction score
I have an absolutely prime condition Inspire 1 Pro / X5 Full Tilt Production Kit for sale. Craft, Camera, Filters, 3 - 64 gb cards, 3 Controllers (one never used) 10 batteries, 2 iPad Mini's, Smart Power Charger System + Four 180w chargers (can charge 8 batteries, 2 controllers and 2 tablets in about 1 hour). Also included is a cold weather solution for keeping batteries and controllers warm in the field, as well as re-charging tablets via backup power supply. Also included are tripods with custom platforms to hold controllers side by side to support a single operator wishing to take control of camera momentarily during way-point flights. (Not that any of us would do that) Go Professional and Pelican cases included. Carbon Fiber Hand Catch / Release arms included (never put on). Everything in mint condition. Never even a hard landing. < 50 hours flight time and no more than 15 cycles on the batteries. All were recently deep cycled. Original packaging for almost all items. This is a serious Inspire kit for a production company or dedicated professional. PM me if you know someone interested. I will be working on putting together pics and a price this weekend. Seeking roughly 85% of retail value. Feel free to start doing some math. I'll update this over the weekend with pics and a number!

Reactions: zulu
I may. Would prefer to sell the kit. Everything in this kit is necessary for a demanding production schedule. Hoping to find the right person who is looking to kit out for those purposes first.

Thanks, DJI wants me to send it in for diagnosis and repair. I told them that it does not need diagnosis and repair as it flies very well. It needs upgrading to the T601 WM611510 transmitter
and a new T601 battery tray label. I also requested an exchange as that would keep me off of FOX news in March.

Thanks, DJI wants me to send it in for diagnosis and repair. I told them that it does not need diagnosis and repair as it flies very well. It needs upgrading to the T601 WM611510 transmitter
and a new T601 battery tray label. I also requested an exchange as that would keep me off of FOX news in March.
Yeah I have been keeping up with this issue. I hope you get it taken care of.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez