Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 transmitter vs Inspire 1 2.0 transmitter??

Reaction score
So I hear the transmitter is stronger for the 2.0 model can some ppl please shine some light on this for me?

Also if this is so what controller do I need to boost the range since I only have the version D Inspire 1?

Also is this controller worth the extra range and how much more range are we talking??

So I hear the transmitter is stronger for the 2.0 model can some ppl please shine some light on this for me?

Why not go back to the thread you "heard" it on, and ask your questions there? (why start, Yet Another, V1-vs V2 radio thread?)

giphy.gif

Beacause I didn't read it on a thread here? I just posted the question because I wanted a good response to a serious question I have! why would you waste time sending a response that avoids the topic in the first place? If you have time to write something that's off the topic you had time to write an accurate answer. There are hundreds of threads on here I work 60+ hrs a week and don't have the time to spend looking on threads. I enjoy my free time 5+ hrs a week flying or doing another hobby of choice. So don't be so quick to respond back with negativity its not welcomed. Your not the editor for this site so why are you trying to set the law?

Reactions: arcaine25 and Zasa
If you don't have nothing nice to say don't say anything didn't your mother ever teach you that>

Before posting, I thought about my reply, and chose my words carefully.
I made sure to NOT saying anything "not nice".
(I was honestly just making a suggestion).
It was not my intention to make you feel Guilt - sorry friend :)

could someone who has experience with this give an answer--is one version "better" than another?

Wasn't the power increase for the transmitters done via firmware? As for A B and C versions, that could be due to changes in internal components and not necessarily due to different capabilities.

Beacause I didn't read it on a thread here? I just posted the question because I wanted a good response to a serious question I have! why would you waste time sending a response that avoids the topic in the first place? If you have time to write something that's off the topic you had time to write an accurate answer. There are hundreds of threads on here I work 60+ hrs a week and don't have the time to spend looking on threads. I enjoy my free time 5+ hrs a week flying or doing another hobby of choice. So don't be so quick to respond back with negativity its not welcomed. Your not the editor for this site so why are you trying to set the law?

I'm sorry dude that you are so busy, i can feel your pain as i'm a 60+ hrs office junky too (but i don't have you 5+ hrs for flying per week). Instead of complaining that nobody delivered a quick and satisfying answer,you should have used the waiting time to go (quickly) through the suggested thread and after that you would know that there is no quick and easy answer (as always). It's up to you to make your own conclusion.

Chris

Reactions: Kilrah
I'm sorry dude that you are so busy, i can feel your pain as i'm a 60+ hrs office junky too (but i don't have you 5+ hrs for flying per week). Instead of complaining that nobody delivered a quick and satisfying answer,you should have used the waiting time to go (quickly) through the suggested thread and after that you would know that there is no quick and easy answer (as always). It's up to you to make your own conclusion.

Chris
All I wanted is to post a question and get a answer nothing more nothing less I thought that was the idea of this site? Not complaining one bit just don't like when ppl write back comments that don't hit the topic asked that's all like Irish did if you don't have a answer don't write a response about a lecture on saying its a old post if you know something useful the respond is easy as that if its old to who ever is reading it then don't read it lol don't understand why it's such a big deal if it real is such a old topic.

All I wanted is to post a question and get a answer nothing more nothing less I thought that was the idea of this site? Not complaining one bit just don't like when ppl write back comments that don't hit the topic asked that's all like Irish did if you don't have a answer don't write a response about a lecture on saying its a old post if you know something useful the respond is easy as that if its old to who ever is reading it then don't read it lol don't understand why it's such a big deal if it real is such a old topic.

Please use at least a few comma's. This is difficult to read.

By the way, now we're on subject, why (F.C.S.!) do you need to be able to fly much, MUCH further than the legal limit?
Is >2km range we already have in the V1 not enough? I'm not getting this.

Unless you're one of those guys ruining our playing field just for kicks.

Reactions: The Editor
Please use at least a few comma's. This is difficult to read.

By the way, now we're on subject, why (F.C.S.!) do you need to be able to fly much, MUCH further than the legal limit?
Is >2km range we already have in the V1 not enough? I'm not getting this.

Unless you're one of those guys ruining our playing field just for kicks.
No I fly in a lot of mountainous areas and as soon as I seem to crest the hill my reception transmission is becoming week. distance about 1100 feet away from take off. Start to ascend up mountain at very top the video transmission becomes weak and kicks on and off. Was looking to see if it's just my area or if I could get something to boost the signal strength. After I heard people talking about remotes being stronger I was curious. I have inspire version D issue has remained same no matter what firmware I have ever upgraded to. I'm currently running 1.9 no problems what so ever but week transmission as always have.

No I fly in a lot of mountainous areas and as soon as I seem to crest the hill my reception transmission is becoming week. distance about 1100 feet away from take off. Start to ascend up mountain at very top the video transmission becomes weak and kicks on and off. Was looking to see if it's just my area or if I could get something to boost the signal strength. After I heard people talking about remotes being stronger I was curious. I have inspire version D issue has remained same no matter what firmware I have ever upgraded to. I'm currently running 1.9 no problems what so ever but week transmission as always have.
Sorry I came on a bit harsh Isaac, completely see your point now.
Maybe this would be helpful?
Have your DJI remote modded!!! - FlyHighUSA

Sorry I came on a bit harsh Isaac, completely see your point now.
Maybe this would be helpful?
Have your DJI remote modded!!! - FlyHighUSA
Yeah ive seen ppl doing this before but idk didn't really wanna mod the transmitter then it doenst fit in the case and that takes a bit work work to get gear carried to locations. also if this is final outcome on something I would go with what company out there is the best not worried about the cost. I have a pretty good electronics background and would prefer to do the work my self due to not trusting anyone else touching my bird?

The newer models come with a newer airframe known as the T601 and a "C" version of the remote. It sounds like this has more power in countries where more power is legal. In countries it is not legal it powers back to legal limits.

This is not from any official source that I am aware of and I am confident that if you search the threads here, as some have suggested, you will not find any more information on this.

For the record I find posts that are off topic, suggesting that people not post something, are what should be censored. I do not see why someone can not ask a valid fresh question, rather than hijack a thread like this one that may be full on negative off topic comments.

If the editor or anyone else looks back at this thread, with the Original Poster's question in mind, you will find that this thread is full of garbage, including the need for him to defend his post.

I live in a country where censorship is discourage, I wish we took the same view here.

Reactions: Isaac

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanneStoc