Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 v2.0 and Headplay HD Goggles

Reaction score
I've just ordered an inspire 1 v2.0 along with some Headplay HD goggles, I'm completely confused to which cable I need.

I've read a few different things so not sure which to buy....

Please could someone that owns both of these confirm which type of cable I need?

I've searched on google and within this forum but haven't found the answer :(

Reactions: Timjajr
I didnt want any adapter so I bought mini hdmi to mini hdmi cables - they are difficult to get hold of but I got a 2m off ebay ..

the description was "2m MINI to MINI (Type C) HDMI Cable v1.4 High Speed With Ethernet FULL HD GOLD"

adapters add weight, and I have broken the mount on my HDMI board once until I found these cables

I'm ok for the time being with an adapter on one end, I'll just have to keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't start to bend anything.

I have one question though as its really confusing me.... How do I view what the camera is seeing on my iPad at the same time as someone else wearing my Headplay goggles? As soon as I plug in the HDMI cable the image appears on the goggles but vanishes from my iPad.

I'm ok for the time being with an adapter on one end, I'll just have to keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't start to bend anything.

I have one question though as its really confusing me.... How do I view what the camera is seeing on my iPad at the same time as someone else wearing my Headplay goggles? As soon as I plug in the HDMI cable the image appears on the goggles but vanishes from my iPad.
In the menu there is an option to display on both ....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin