Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Jump in and join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 V2.0, X3 camera, 6 batteries, DJI hard case GoPro hard case for batteries, 1 controller, Very low time. $1,000

Inspire 1 V2.0, X3 camera, 6 batteries, DJI hard case GoPro hard case for batteries, 1 controller, Very low time. $1,000

Excellent condition, barely used. Located in and FOB CT USA. Payment via PayPal, GooglePay or Zelle,

Only for sale in USA.

Attachments

Very nice package. I always worry about the V2 and if your getting the better RC with the better motors. I bought V2 but the RC was older version. I forget what the serial number should be on both I wrote them down somewhere. How many flights do do you have?

Very nice package. I always worry about the V2 and if your getting the better RC with the better motors. I bought V2 but the RC was older version. I forget what the serial number should be on both I wrote them down somewhere. How many flights do do you have?
It has the camera mount that will handle the x5, generally its a newer v2 with more powerful motors.

I think that my I1 v2.0 has about 26 flights, no more than that.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big Gaz