Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 v2: Final Drop In Price... This week only!

Reaction score
upload_2018-2-26_11-18-52-png.18654

• Now selling above line items (minus Z3 - sold separately) for below price
  • Less than 1 hour flight time
  • Have used P4P for all of my jobs, wanting to purchase another P4P for backup
  • 3/12/18 UPDATE: $2000 Now $1700 NOW $1400 USD OBO; One last price drop - $1200 USD , good through April 7, 2018 - Free shipping from Atlanta, GA to continental US

If you include the camera I will take it. A drone with out a camera is just a waste. It's like selling a car with out the tires. you have come down $800 and still can't sell it. That should tell you some thing. Let's get real, with out the camera you just have an expensive (but cool looking) paper weight. If you still will not include the camera I will offer you $600.00. That is the coast of the parts I need to repair my Inspires. I will use your's for those parts.

If you include the camera I will take it. A drone with out a camera is just a waste. It's like selling a car with out the tires. you have come down $800 and still can't sell it. That should tell you some thing. Let's get real, with out the camera you just have an expensive (but cool looking) paper weight. If you still will not include the camera I will offer you $600.00. That is the coast of the parts I need to repair my Inspires. I will use your's for those parts.
Hi there.
I think the inspire comes with the x3 camera ...
This is a new inspire purchased around six months ago.

I apologize - I may not have made it clear, my bad. The X3 camera comes with the Inspire for the above price. The Z3 camera was sold early on and does not come with the Inspire. Feel free to PM me and I'll give you my phone number to discuss further if you like.

Reactions: oblivie

Are you still interested in the Inspire? If you have any questions, feel free to email me at [email protected] and I will give you my phone number to discuss further.

Thanks,

Danny

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD