Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 v2 props

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get either genuine 1345T replacement props or TESTED pattern ones? Can't believe we've been dumped by DJI already after the investments we've made with them.

Agreed. I do not know about the 1345T's but I can certainly recommend the folding props from KopterMax. They are not cheap, but I am getting better flight time and I could actually fly out of a tree if I had to.

Anyone know where I can get either genuine 1345T replacement props or TESTED pattern ones? Can't believe we've been dumped by DJI already after the investments we've made with them.
This is on ebay

Props are still available at retailers that carry them. The only thing to my knowledge that have been discontinued are the TB47 and TB48 batteries and one of the cameras....model number if already forgot from yesterday. Getting older than I like to admit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk