Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 vs Typhoon H hover stability test

Reaction score
I recently flew the Inspire 1 along side my Typhoon H. Though the inspire is very stable in its position, it was changing altitude slightly. Going up bit by bit. Any ideas how to fix this?

The Inspire 1 is affected by any slight change in pressure being read by the barometer. Newer machines are using multiple barometers and factoring in GPS height info more than the older machines did.

In some of our older machines we used to have to cover barometers with extra foam and wind screens to help shield the barometer from wind and light causing it to interpret pressure changes and alter its altitude.

The DJI M600 was one of the first copters to really, really hold its altitude well. In general, the newest copters from DJI and getting pretty good with this (M200 series is better than the Inspire 2 series) while the older copters dance around quite a bit more.

Reactions: vergecraft
The Inspire 1 is affected by any slight change in pressure being read by the barometer. Newer machines are using multiple barometers and factoring in GPS height info more than the older machines did.

In some of our older machines we used to have to cover barometers with extra foam and wind screens to help shield the barometer from wind and light causing it to interpret pressure changes and alter its altitude.

The DJI M600 was one of the first copters to really, really hold its altitude well. In general, the newest copters from DJI and getting pretty good with this (M200 series is better than the Inspire 2 series) while the older copters dance around quite a bit more.

Yes this. The I1 does dance a little allways has.

Reactions: vergecraft
I actually was able to correct the problem. Thanks. Now the inspire 1 stays in place even flying together with the typhoon h.

Great stuff, what did you do to fix it, the info might be useful to other members.

I changed the propellers after a friend suggested that maybe one or more of the props are somehow deformed and we can just see It. So I changed every prop with a new one. And it was ok.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide