Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 wanted for 1700$

Reaction score
I am interested in buying an inspire for 1700$ I also would need someone to post it on eBay for me. Anyone interested in selling?

I am interested in buying an inspire for 1700$ I also would need someone to post it on eBay for me. Anyone interested in selling?

That's quite a low price for an Inspire 1. Your best bet is to set up an automatic search in E-Bay that e-mails you when an available Inspire 1 comes along for that price range.

For $1700, you might have to be willing to buy one that's water damaged or crashed I think o_O Unless someone really needs to move one quickly and needs the cash really badly. Good luck.

I am selling my Inspire 1 V.1 Type C, bought it in Sept 2015, here are the ebay link. Actually I have 2 Inspire 1 so selling one of them. Have a look and happy bidding.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuslanmuG